Wall Suspension Unit
- 3 Solid Maple plaques with suspension tracks
- 1 GST Traction Bar (assembled with track fittings and stand-offs)
- Track Swivel Hook Fittings 2 Sets (4 total)
- Carabiner Clip for Gear Storage
- Mounting Hardware
Tensegrity Suspension Gear
- 1 Set of GST Suspension Springs
- 1 Solid Maple Spring Bar
- 2 Cotton Hand & Foot Loops
- 1 Sheepskin “Fuzzy” sling
- Set of four (4) Double End Clips (to attach gear to suspension springs and unit).
- 1 Tensegrity Suspension Collection body care + equipment card
Materials: Wood, aluminum, steel, piano wire, military grade cotton canvas strapping, genuine leather
- GST Suspension Springs: are specifically engineered to withstand dynamic range of motion, pull even weight throughout the coils, and have been stress-tested beyond 200,000 repetitions without signs of distress.
- Wood Spring Bar: beautiful solid maple lightly finished with non-toxic sustainable beeswax.
- Hand & Foot Loops: 1.5” military grade cotton webbing with “d” rings
- GST Fuzzy: thick 26” long sheepskin sling on 2” wide nylon seat belt webbing
- Double End Clips: (4 in a set) gear attachment
- 1 Tensegrity Gear Canvas Drawstring Bag
- 1 Tensegrity Collection Body Care + Equipment Card
Plaque is 38”L x 4”H x 1”D, Bar is 4’L
Added Notes: Minimal Assembly Required. We highly suggest hiring a professional to install the Tensegrity Suspension Wall Unit. The unit must be installed into load-bearing studs inside the wall. The equipment is designed to be installed on both 24” or 16” stud centers. GST Body and affiliates are not liable for bodily injury, death or property damage arising from installation, use or any negligence of owner.
*** GST movement sequences require big ranges of body motion. Therefore we recommend you install the unit in a location with a minimum of a 7’ radius.